New Shine 3D Christmas tree LED flashing light DIY Kit Red Green Flash Circuit Electronic Fun Suit
- Product Code : NS-004
- Availability : 1
Give a lot of technical learning materials, circuit principle diagram, welding and so on video tutorial (more important is to provide professional technical support, the seller is the formal registration of the company, has many years of SCM, ARM R & D engineers do customer service technical support, encounter any problems in the class time can always contact the seller!We are very much care about each buyer's friends, such as trading problems, we can communicate with us, please do not easily give. (in the middle of the difference as to give up all sales)More Details
|Product Details Specifications|
|Operating Temperature||- 30 ~ 85|
|Supply Voltage:||DC 9V|
|Package Size:||15cm x 12cm x 10cm (5.91in x 4.72in x 3.94in)|
|Package Weight:||0.100kg (0.22lb.)|
This circuit is composed of 16 pcs LED (light emitting diode). The 16pcs LED divided into four groups, and each group has different flashing frequencies, when four groups flash together, this item looks like a small Christmas tree.
This circuit is simple and practical, low power consumption.It uses integrated circuits for driving: fewer parts,and the line is simple and easy to understand.
With pluggable plug for easy replacement of parts at any time and conducive circuit debugging. Also allows us to deepen our understanding of the principles of the circuit in the debugging process.
- after the first charge, the capacitor C1 & C4 charging is complete.
- capacitors C2 & C3 will continue to charge.
- when the transistor Q1 & Q4 is turned on at the same time, it discharges the capacitor C1 & C4.
- capacitors C2 & C3 is fully charged, the transistor Q1 & Q4 will be closure, while also charging the capacitor C1 & C4 again.
- transistors Q2 & Q3 is turned on while the capacitor C2 & C3 will be discharged.
- By analogy, the flash of speed is the oscillation frequency, and the frequency is determined by the resistor R & capacitance C values.
PCB circuit boards, battery box components. (No batteries)
Operating voltage: DC4.5-5V
Power supply: 3 AA batteries or USB charger
Dimensions: 60mm long * 60mm wide * 136mm high